Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah mailing lists moderation

From: Karl Berry
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:36 -0600

    So I was refering to "update the mailing list owners and send a mail
    to people who are evicted".

I see.  Sorry I misunderstood.  Now that I understand what you meant,
I'd still be happy to do that, i.e., email the other mailing list
owners, but I won't do that unless you still want me to.

    don't do anything on any Savannah mailing lists,

I won't touch the private lists again.  I won't send mail to anyone
until you say so.  I hope you do not want me to undo the listhelper
configuration on the public lists.

karl