Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #348523] Mapping Savannah pro

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #348523] Mapping Savannah projects to http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/X/
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:49:09 -0500

Hi,

> > www-el-general already exists,
>
> See https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7573 -- perhaps my advice there was
> wrong :/  Αθανάσιος, can you confirm that the list works?

Somewhat, yes, because the mailing is disabled rather than removed, to
keep the web archive around.

> Is there anything else I can do towards completing the task in the
> Subject?

To recap, projects are renamed, and so are mailing lists.

I think what remains to be done is:

- listing web directories at www.gnu.org that need to be moved (Yavor)

- adding a new parameter to the Savannah->www.gnu.org websync Python
  web service for www.translation projects (address@hidden)

- re-enabling sync-on-commit with the new parameter for translation
  projects (Sylvain)

--
Sylvain