[Savannah-hackers-public] package identifier list

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] package identifier list
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:26:55 -0500

Sylvain or anyone,

I'd like to (daily) create a list of savannah project identifiers and
whether they are GNU or non-GNU.  This is for use in our long-term
projects to make savannah, the Free Software Directory, the maintainers
file, ftp.gnu.org, etc., all agree on what the list of GNU packages is.

I'm hoping that this is an easy sql query that can be wrapped in a cron
job.  I'm not having a lot of luck figuring out exactly what to run,
though.  Help?

It would be convenient if the output was somewhere web-accessible, for
instance, a file under /vservers/sftp/srv/download/ (doesn't have to be
linked anywhere).  I don't see anything private about this info.  But
it's not a necessity, I could scp it one way or the other too.

Thanks,
Karl