Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] nongnu mirror list source?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] nongnu mirror list source?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:11:59 +0100

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 05:00:20PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> Sylvain or anyone,
>
> 1) Editing /vservers/sftp/srv/download/00_MIRRORS.html does not affect
>    http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/00_MIRRORS.html,
>    at least not right away (as it used to do).  I just added an entry
>    for mirrors.igsobe.com to the file that does not show up via the url.
>
> 2) Sylvain, you said you removed dknss.com, but it is still visible at
>    the url (and in the 00_MIRRORS.html file, and also in the
>    /vservers/sftp/srv/download/00_MIRRORS.txt file.)

Hi,

sftp has moved on the new hardware a few weeks ago.

The rest will move soon, we're currently working with the sysadmins to
fix a few issues (there were some DNS issues that are now fixed, now
we're improving disk layouts, and inclusion in the FSF monitoring and
backup infrastructure).

To edit it, issue a:
ssh address@hidden

--