[Savannah-hackers-public] Introduccion a Emacs Lisp and FDL

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Introduccion a Emacs Lisp and FDL
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:56:19 -0500

The Introduccion a Emacs Lisp project adds translations to the Emacs
Lisp Intro project, so I believe it must follow Section 4 Modifications
of the GNU FDL. I laid out how the project complies in the same way
section 4 mentions it.

The document seems to have both the original English text with a
Spanish translation after it.

A. It contains both the English verison and Spanish version of the
Title in the Title page.

B. It should list the Authors of the translations. It only lists the
original Author of the English version.

C. I don't think they are publishing, so is it okay to leave the
original publisher?

D. Copyright notices are preserved.

E. I don't see their copyright.

F. The original FDL notice is included, but not immediately after the
copyright notice. I don't understand why it asks you to make a license
notice for the modifications.

G. The license notice specifying invariant sections and cover texts are
preserved.

H. License is unaltered.

I. There is no exact section titled History in either documents.

J. I did not see a network location in either document.

K. There were no Acknowledgement or Dedication sections. The Thank You
section is preserved.

L. There were no Invariant sections.

M. There were no Endorsement sections

N. There are no Endorsements.

O. I did not see any warranty disclaimer in either version.

--
Nicodemo