[Savannah-hackers-public] New Savannah admin suggestion

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] New Savannah admin suggestion
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:21:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm suggesting we give Nacho Gonzalez access to Savannah.

He currently maintains chapters.gnu.org, which runs es.gnu.org,
it.gnu.org, mx.gnu.org (the GNU chapters), but also planet.gnu.org, as
well as multiple wordpress and mediawiki installations.

He was present in all three GNU Hackers meetings and is a professional
system. During this one, we connected chapters.gnu.org and
savannah.gnu.org using an OpenVPN secure tunnel, so both boxes can
share internal services, such as the Savane database.

Do you Savannah Hackers agree with giving Nacho root access?

--
Sylvain