Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: [Fwd: Problem with mailing

From: Karl Berry
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:45:37 GMT

    It was appeared problem with mailing list. Attempt to send message
    into just created mailing list (address@hidden) has
    failed and server

    >  address@hidden
    >    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<address@hidden>:
    >    host mx10.gnu.org [199.232.76.166]: 550 Previous (cached) callout
verification failure

I'm not sure if Sylvain already answered this, but if not: as I
understand it, there is always a delay after a mailing list is created
before it accepts mail.  (I don't know why.)  Try waiting a while --
hopefully a few hours should do it, but it might take a day -- and
trying again.  (I guess it's been several days since your original msg,
so maybe it works now?)

I do see that ru-hurd-maillist exists on lists.gnu.org, and don't see
anything wrong with the setup.

Best,
Karl