Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.

From: Paul Hummer
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:58:34 -0600

Hi Sylvain-

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:16:45 +0200
Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:05:08AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> > On 07/14/10 08:45, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> >
> > > Can you make a test on this temporary copy of the repository?
> > > bzr clone bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnash
> >
> >   It appears to work. After 11 minutes, I got this as the only file,
> > which was README:
> >
> > "This is the wrong repository. Please get current Gnash sources
> > from: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash/trunk";
>
> I got 2 volunteers to work on this but they don't answer my pings now.
> I'm contacting them again.

So I'm not entirely sure what's entailed by "this" still.  It seems
like there's an existing installation and some technical decisions made
that I'm not up to date on, and am feeling quite lost by just reading
some wiki pages.  Is there anyone who has a clear idea of what the
"next actions" are?

I believe Toshio is still travelling, so he may be hit or miss until
he's settled back in.

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has
gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
-Ronald Reagan