[Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to bzr+ssh://

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to bzr+ssh://
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:39:16 +0200

Hi,

(This message is sent to project admins who have a bzr repository)

We tried to find contributors to move bzr repositories from sftp:// to
bzr+ssh:// , however this proved unsuccessful.

This is becoming a problem, with some of you switching away from bzr
for that reason.

Consequently, I'm going to migrate the repositories myself in "rush
mode", that is, I'm going to do that within the next few hours, and
during the process your repositories won't be accessible.

I'll send another e-mail when the migration is done.  After that,
you'll have to update your working copies accordingly (with 'bzr
switch').

--
Sylvain