[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: commit issues with bzr / bzr whoami

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: commit issues with bzr / bzr whoami
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:20:36 +0200

Sylvain Beucler skrev 2010-10-11 20.45:
(The right contact is address@hidden)

I suspect a bug wrt encoding.
Can you try to edit your Savannah account, get rid of accents in the
Savannah "real name" setting:
   https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/change.php?item=realname
and if that works, report the bug to bzr?

That did the trick! Thanks. Just for the info in the bug report, exactly where on the ssh/bzr pipeline on the server does the real name I put in in savannah account ifo show up? As a user name (GECOS-field?) or as a ssh item?

        Jan D.

- Sylvain