Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Project Tapioca

From: chrisbryant
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Project Tapioca
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:30:16 +0000

This could be a good opportunity to educate.  The code isn't bad and I wasn't
clear if the submitter was looking to offer the atpic code for free use or if
atpic seeks to make Savannah their development repository.  At a minimum,
assuming atpic wants to provide a FLOSS environment, they need to fix the
licensing issues you've noted.  Have you reached out to the submitter?  Could
be they'd be happy to make some changes.  I think the code is pretty cool and
would be a nice complement or tie-in to sites like identi.ca.  I think an
opportunity to educate is always worth the effort.

Cheers :)