Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Tasks clean-up

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Tasks clean-up
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:33:10 GMT

    cleaning up the tracker is a Savannah priority at the moment, the

Well, I for one am very glad to see Alex and others working on the
backlog.  Every one of those open issues represents a user who took the
trouble to send something in ...

    I don't like trackers much

I don't either.  One big issue for me is having to compose replies in
the web interface instead of in my mailer.  I know we've talked about
this ad nauseum, and no, I'm not expecting you to write anything for it
and sadly I'm not up for writing it myself, either.  Just mentioning it
in case maybe someday some other low-level savannah hacker comes along :).