[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah call for help

From: Paul Jakma
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: savannah call for help
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:20:22 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011, Karl Berry wrote:

Hi Paul,

   I'd be willing to help out.

That is great!  We would be most grateful to have you join us.  Your
background is surely plenty sufficient.  (I clued in the other current
sv folks.)

Hope I can be of some use!

Right now, there are no tools for reviewing project submissions.  It's a
matter of laboriously checking all the files for license headers, among
the other more interesting criteria.

It's seems a useful task I can start off with at least, as it doesn't require too much knowledge of Savannah internals.

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToGetYourProjectApprovedQuickly
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ApprovingSubmission

Please dive in, and of course write any time with questions/problems/whatever ...

Ok!

regards,
--
Paul Jakma  address@hidden  twitter: @pjakma  PGP: 64A2FF6A