[Savannah-hackers-public] sv mailing list management every five minutes

From: Karl Berry
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 00:36:33 GMT

Hi everyone -- just to report that Michael and I just changed the cron
job on savannah to run the mailing list stuff every five minutes instead
of every 30.  That is, creations/deletions/etc. through the sv interface
will now be acted on that much more quickly.

I'll update the wiki as soon as I have a chance.  (Though this upcoming
week is going to be tough for me, so it might be a while.)

File is /etc/cron.d/sv on the internal vhost:
<old */30 * * * *       root    sv_mailman --cron
now> */5  * * * *       root    sv_mailman --cron

Best,
Karl