Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Task can not be assigned to Project Manage

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Task can not be assigned to Project Manager
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:55:17 -0500

On 12/17/11 7:46 AM, Joerg Kohne wrote:
Hi Michael!

In project's task manager tracker, the project manager can't assign a
task with his user name itself (for others for information). Can this
feature be made ​​available? "none" is not optimally.

Hope you can help me (even if this is the wrong mailing list).

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Joerg

Hi,

On the project's "Set Permissions" page (https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/userperms.php?group=www-de) only the name of 'technicians' show in the assignment list. So, you want the permission 'tech & manager' set, so you can assign and be assigned tasks.

I updated this permission for you, so it should work now.

--
Michael J. Flickinger