[Savannah-hackers-public] Pashto Language Translation

From: Open Source Technology
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Pashto Language Translation
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:10:33 +0430

Dear GNU team,

greeting from my side, hope all is fine and doing well i graduated from Kabul International University BCS faculty i am very happy and i have interest to work with FSF member i would like to serve to my language as well finally i am writing i would to be a translator for Pashto language possible to ad me in your directory.

best wishes
Nematullah atef

Nematullah Atef | Information System & Technology Manager | Opensource Technology| Cell +93 (0) 787575159  - 0797299803 | E-mail address@hidden| Skype nematullah.atef | House 95, Kart-e-Parwan, Kabul, Afghanistan