Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] rsync process load on vcs

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] rsync process load on vcs
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:39:54 -0600

Karl Berry wrote:
> I know Bob et al. were gathering stats on frontend, but I didn't see
> anything on vcs.

The firewalls on the machines were blocking me from setting it up on
vcs.  I am going to open the firewalls to allow it.  Originally I
didn't understand how they were set up.  But now I understand how they
were implemented on savannah and am comfortable making changes to them
now.  This should get us stats on vcs.

Bob