Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Porting savane from PHP to Perl on version

From: socketpro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Porting savane from PHP to Perl on version 3.1-cleanup
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:04:02 -0400

No, you will just need to fetch a savane pre-requisite: Savane::Util.

Anyway, I just added some code to configure.ac to set Savane::Util version in
Savane::Version.pm.in. ExtUtils::MakeMaker picks up the change without hassle.
And changed the name of the distribution from Savane to Savane::Util in
Makefile.PL.

Savane::Util is still under lib/, and I made it so that it is properly nested
like a Perl distribution should be. This is the second time I have seen an
improperly nested Perl distribution "in the wild."