Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Forward of moderated messa

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Forward of moderated message]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:59:28 -0700

Bob Proulx wrote:
> I can map it to something different.

I forgot to say that this should be different now.  I changed it to
the mailing list address.

Because we are using a mailing list for this perhaps we should put in
a procmail rule that filters and changes the To: address of everything
to the mailing list?  I think that might make a lot of sense here.
Then that would cover all of the messages that go to the list and not
just this one thing.  I will probably set that up.  Which means that
the root alias won't really be in /etc/aliases anymore but will be in
the /root/.procmailrc file at some point in the future.  That's okay
with me.  That is one of the standard places to look for mail filters
so should not be confusing to anyone.

Bob