[Savannah-hackers-public] A public anonimized savane database for future

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] A public anonimized savane database for future development
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 01:57:32 +0000

Hello,

I'm resuming my attempts at creating a snapshot of the savane mysql
database, after reducing it to a minimal set of items and removing
personal user information from it.

Such database would ease future development of savannah
web features.
The snapshot I have at the moment contains:
1. 18 public projects (called 'groups' in the database),
  from all types (gnu,nongnu,gug,portions,translation).
2. All public tracker items for these projects
  (bugs,support,tasks,patches)
3. All public mailing lists for these projects.
4. about 5,000 User-IDs are kept, but all user information replaced
  with fake data (name, username, email,password).
  For three users (agn,karl,rwp) - I kept the name,username,email.
5. All IPs, ssh-keys, gpg-keys, user preferences removed.

To move forward I suggest the following:
I'm asking for your help in scrutinizing these files and ensuring I
didn't miss anything.
At the moment the files are only available for savannah admins
with SSH access.

On internal0, the mysql database is 'savane_agn'.

The data dumps are on frontend0, as mysql dump in
/home/agn/projects/smurf/create-demo-savane-db/savane-agn.sql.gz
as tab-delimiter tables (one file per table) in
/home/agn/projects/smurf/create-demo-savane-db/savane-agn-dump/*.txt
and a partially-imported SQLite3 database in:
/home/agn/projects/smurf/create-demo-savane-db/savane_agn.sqlite3

Attached are also the SQL commands used to clean-up the database.

After an initial review and feedback,
I hope we can continue in making this dataset public,
so that potential savannah contributors will find it easier
to hack on the web-side code.

comments welcomed,
- assaf