[Savannah-hackers-public] Release field on the tree column

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Release field on the tree column
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 13:20:00 +0100

Hi there !

Is it possible to show the specific version/release of the project on
the tree / list view ?

That would be very helpful for tasks and bugs. Please note that I am not
talking about queries. I just need to be able to set which fields will
be on the list view.

Probably adding a new attribute on the "Modify field Usage"
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/admin/field_usage.php?group_id=10844&update_field=1&field=release_id

That allows us to tell that the field will be on the list view.

Thanks !
Luis