[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #15223] savane code - 'mechs' vs 'MECHS'

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #15223] savane code - 'mechs' vs 'MECHS' name collision on case-insensitive filesystems
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 10:57:32 -0400 (EDT)

                Category:                    None => System
             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

> Is this the right way to submit a pull request?

Yes; the support tracker may fit slightly better: Tasks are typically about
project approvals.

On the substance: I can see that the fix is simple, but I'm not sure we want
to support such use cases: I believe free *BSD systems use case-sensitive file
systems by default, and if users would like to run Savane on top of
proprietary OSes, let them mount a real file system.  This is my opinion.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15223>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/