Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Error on guix

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Error on guix
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:50:50 -0600

Hello Alberto,

Alberto Garcia wrote:
> #guix pull
> Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
> guix pull: error: Git error: failed to connect to git.savannah.gnu.org:
> Network is unreachable

I assume that the "guix pull" command is like "git pull"?  I tested
this by git cloning the repository.  I was not able to recreate any
problems accessing it.

Could it have been a temporary failure of networking between you and
the repository?  Due to the error message "Network is unreachable" I
think that is the most likely thing that happened.

Bob