Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] stale directory in CVS-managed WWW pages f

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] stale directory in CVS-managed WWW pages for groff project
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 11:41:57 -0400

   It looks like I need some coaching with CVS.  It's been a long, long
   time since I used it daily.

No worries, same here .. trying to recall.

   > $ cvsu
   > X manual/html_node

   $ cvsu
   cvsu: command not found

   I assume you had a typo, but for what, I'm not sure.

Not a typo, it is part of the cvsutils package.

   $ cvs update -PAd

Right, cvs update will try to add the files back.  Did you do remove?
You also need to do commit after.  So basically,

cvs remove foo.html;
cvs commit -m "foo.html: Delete." foo.html

If my memory serves me right.  I would suggest, just to be on the safe
side, to do it in a fresh checkout.

_IF_ you want, you can add me to the groff project, and I can wipe
those files.