[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #15599] Add bounce processing to Savanna

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #15599] Add bounce processing to Savannah
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 04:50:54 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to:                  ineiev => rwp

Follow-up Comment #2:

It looks like frontend1 was simply missing an alias for www-data which caused
it to try to deliver the bounce through eggs.  Because of course eggs has the
MX record for *.gnu.org as a catch-all.  But in this case it was not intended.
 It was just left off and forgotten.

Previously that alias was a standard part of the system but appears now to no
longer be included.  I'll make sure it gets added to future systems.  I am
actually quite shocked that it has gone this long before this was noticed.

I have added an alias for www-data to frontend1 and that should stop it from
forwarding bounces to eggs.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15599>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/