[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah problems?

From: Paul Smith
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah problems?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 10:19:37 -0400

Anyone know what's up (or rather, not up) with Savannah?

It was working fine about 15 minutes ago but I just got done entering a
long answer to a bug and clicked submit and now I get "The connection
has timed out / An error occurred during a connection to
savannah.gnu.org"

It's frustrating how hit-or-miss the system has been: I assume I lost
that entire answer and I'll have to retype it all when the site comes
back up.

--
Paul D. Smith <psmith@gnu.org>            Find some GNU Make tips at:
https://www.gnu.org                       http://make.mad-scientist.net