[Savannah-hackers] admin

From: mathieu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] admin
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 01:54:12 +0200

I've made modification to the pending request administration to reflect the Laurent additions the registration process.

I've commented the access to the registration informations to the public since, as far I've understand it, thoses informations are only in destination of administrators and wouldnt be changed after the registration (that permit to keep tracks of the registration... If there's a problem with a project in the future, we can compare what the project is and what was the registration purpose).

I've added a link that permit fast re-registration. This is only one link (it doesnt seem, but it is) that need to be copy/paste and take as a single url

--
mathieu
* http://meuh.coleumes.org Le Réseau Voltaire, cancrelats animés par le lucre ou idiots sans scrupules ? *