[Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Plan for today
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:17:42 +0100

"Bradley M. Kuhn" <address@hidden> said:

> Mathieu Roy wrote:
>
>> For the PHP interface, why not? As long as the interface can connect the
>> database
>
> The way it is set up now there is a socket for mysql access in the
> chroot, so it should be ablet o access the database.
>
>> For the group/user update, I think that several changes should be made.
>
> Any idea on how difficult these will be?  Where do you think they need to
> be made in the code base?

sv_groups.pl and sv_users.pl.

Currently they look for the whole list of group and try to
update/create appropriate directories directly.

These scripts should run in each chroot or be able to call
usermod/useradd/chmod/chown inside the groups, while being ran outside
the chroot.

It think it should be too complex changes.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |