[Savannah-hackers] gcc anonymous CVS access

From: Alexander Julian Tribble
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] gcc anonymous CVS access
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:32:59 -0600 (CST)

Hello,
  I am able to log in via SSHv2 to your new system as user "anoncvs"
without problems, and cvs is executed properly on the remote machine.
However, when attempting to checkout a fresh tree of gcc, it fails with
the error "unable to expand module gcc", and the ViewCVS yields the
following line: "gcc - this entry is unreadable" (all of the modules in
this root are unreadable).
  Thought I'd let you know. gcc.gnu.org actually has a pserver system
active, though use of it is discouraged.

Thanks,
Alex Tribble