[Savannah-hackers] Savannah Verification

From: Radey Shouman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah Verification
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:40:37 -0500

address@hidden writes:
 > Someone, presumably you, have requested a change of email address on
 > Savannah.
 > If it is not you, someone if maybe trying to steal your account..
 >
 > Your current address is address@hidden, the supposedly new address is
 > address@hidden
 >
 > You did not requested that change, please visit the following URL to discard
 > the email change and report us the problem. :
 >
 > https://savannah.gnu.org/account/change.php?item=email&update=1&confirm_hash=fafaf9553cd96f10&step=discard
 >
 >  -- the Savannah team

 >   Message sent via/by Savannah
 >   http://savannah.gnu.org/

Savannah Hackers:

I'm afraid that your message is sufficiently ungrammatical that I'm
not sure what it means.  I did request an email address change.

In my web browser I saw the message:

Database updated[#1]; The system reported a failure when trying to send the
confirmation mail, please retry and report that problem to administrators[#2];

However, I did receive the message prepended at the new email address.
Please consider this your problem report.  I am unsure of the current
configuration of my account (named "shouman") with respect to email
address; I would like it to be <address@hidden>.

Thank you,

--Radey Shouman