FreeType project link problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: FreeType project link problems
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 05:16:54 +0000 (UTC)

Please have a look at

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=freetype

There are three links in the section 'Browsing the Git Repository',
and none of them work.

* 'freetype' – this item shouldn't be present because FreeType comes
  with two repositories.

* 'The FreeType 2 demo programs', and 'The FreeType 2 library' – these
  two entries contain the wrong links: it is one 'freetype' too much
  in the path.  In other words, the links should be changed from

    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype/freetype2-demos.git
    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype/freetype2.git

    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2-demos.git
    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git

  I seem to remember that this has worked some time ago.  Given that
  the whole page is generated automatically (at least this is what I
  assume) it looks like a buglet has crept into the webpage
  generation.

     Werner