[sr #110917] dead links on older email archive pages

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [sr #110917] dead links on older email archive pages
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:51:46 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #4, sr#110917 (group administration):

Hi Dave - very understandable that you'd post here. I'm sorry no one replied
to your first post. No answer yet from the sysadmins about updating the
lists.gnu.org web pages, but there was a machine crash last night and I'm sure
they're scrambling, along with all their usual overload ...

Anyway, here's no one place for all *.gnu.org web pages. I guess generically
there is webmasters@gnu.org, and they know how to forward if necessary. The
specific exception here is that for anything related to mail,
archives/delivery/whatever, mailman@gnu.org is probably the best. Although a
few volunteers have limited access to the mail machine, there are many
mail-related things only the sysadmins can do.

All the best,
Karl

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110917>

Message sent via Savannah