[sr #106712] accepting follow-ups by email

From: Alejandro Colomar
Subject: [sr #106712] accepting follow-ups by email
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 06:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #23, sr #106712 (group administration):

Hi!

+1 from me.  It's the least comfortable bug tracker I have to deal with, as I
get new comments by email, but then I have to log in to reply.

And I like the idea of using PGP signatures to authenticate the sender (while
possibly allowing unsigned email as anonymous senders) very much.

Dave and I were discussing about it here:
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-groff/2024-03/msg00054.html>

Have a lovely day!
Alex

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?106712>