[sr #111059] stop discarding infromation in "Duplicate posts"

From: Dave
Subject: [sr #111059] stop discarding infromation in "Duplicate posts"
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 00:23:50 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #111059 (group administration):

That's happened to me several times too, usually when I try to comment on a
bug that's been sitting in a browser tab for a while, even if there's been no
activity in the bug since I opened that tab.  There does seem to be some time
limit to a bug page.

I don't know the purpose of this limit, since it does nothing to prevent
collisions: on a freshly opened tab, you can write a comment to a bug and
successfully submit it, and if someone updated fields in the bug while you
were typing your comment, your update will undo those changes.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111059>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/