[sr #111064] Making 'main' the default branch in skribilo.git

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #111064] Making 'main' the default branch in skribilo.git
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 17:34:00 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #111064 (group administration):

Follow-up Comment #3:

I'll confirm that there is a problem with the web UI that is preventing
logins.  I am reproducing the same problem on my browser right now.  Even
though I log in it immediately thinks I am not logged in.  I had to use a
different web browser with a different cookie store to post this response.

Ludo and I conversed directly on IRC and it was confirmed that the three
unmerged commits on master can be dropped.  They were reproduced on main but
slightly different and the ones on main are the ones to be kept.  Therefore I
have made the change and I have dropped the old master.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111064>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/