[Savannah-register-public] [task #15352] Submission of An interpretor fo

From: Sanjay
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15352] Submission of An interpretor for a language with automatic error propagation
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:38:05 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #7 comment #7:]

> Savannah has no requirements about building the package from the source
code; but you applied for inclusion in the GNU Project, so you still should
comply with GNU Standards.

We are working separately to comply with GNU standards before it can be
accepted as a GNU Project.  There are other things in the code that need
change to comply with GNU standards.  Also we still don't know if it will even
be accepted as a GNU Project.

Therefore we would like to start using Savannah as our git repos first and do
the development required on this repos to comply for acceptance as a GNU
Project. Hence the current effort to do whatever is needed to comply with
Savannah requirements.

Let us know if this is OK. I.e. get the various legal notices etc. right to
make it a Savannah project first, without changing how we currently build the
project.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15352>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/