[task #16482] Submission of brp - portable preprocesser

From: momi_g
Subject: [task #16482] Submission of brp - portable preprocesser
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 01:33:46 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, task#16482 (group administration):

Attach the modified: brp-1.0.6.tar.gz

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Please list your dependencies with their licenses (ideally, with links to
their distribution terms).

--> Delete unnecessary files and descriptions that are not related to
dependencies in ./external, brp is all original script.
--> Unify the license of each file from GPLv3+ to AGPLv3+.

> Please make sure that all copyrightable files in your tarball have
[//savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/ valid copyright and license
notices].

--> Add license notice to files with less than 10 lines of code, excluding
notes. If I have overlooked something, please let me know the file name.

(file #55550)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: brp-1.0.6.tar.gz               Size:96 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/brp-1.0.6.tar.gz?file_id=55550>

    AGPL NOTICE

These attachments are served by Savane. You can download the corresponding
source code of Savane at
https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/administration/savane.git/snapshot/savane-674318988de1484e7bf702bfab8336fb35fb4650.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16482>

Message sent via Savannah