[task #16530] Submission of uweb browser documentation for AOSP

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [task #16530] Submission of uweb browser documentation for AOSP
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 23:11:43 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #16530 (group administration):

I have been looking over your project submission.  I do not understand much
about it.  It does not make sense to me.

The submission says it is documentation for a web site.  That's really an
unusual thing that makes no sense.  And this does not appear to be
documentation for a web site.

Is this a generated web site?  If so then what is the source to it?

The en and zh would imply that these are translations for each other.  But the
list of files is different between them.

It looks like a web site but there are scripts that touch /sdcard and /data
and refer to termux.  Is this meant to run on Android?

This site appears to download files from other sites.  But it also modifies
URLs.

These files have many things that make it look like it has been intentionally
obscured and obfuscated.

Everythign I see makes me think this is an attempt at malware.

Is this a malware project?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16530>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/