Re: [Savannah-users] Fwd: qemu-devel mailing list dropping certain email

From: Bin Meng
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:30:10 +0800

Hi Ian,

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 8:13 AM Ian Kelling <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Bin,
>
> Bob is right, but I do check this list and I will figure out what went
> wrong tomorrow. It might help if you try sending the patch email to my
> email directly, address@hidden.

Thank you very much for your help.

I just resent the v3 patch [20/28] and [26/28] directly to you and the
QEMU mailing lists, using the following git command:

$ git send-email --to "Ian Kelling <address@hidden>" --to
"address@hidden" --to "address@hidden" --bcc
"my_another_email_address" <patch>

I checked "my_another_email_address" and confirmed I received these 2
patches, but from the QEMU mailing list archive, looks they do not get
any luck arriving at the mailing lists again.

Please take a look.

Regards,
Bin