Hosting a tiny library

From: Anton Shepelev
Subject: Hosting a tiny library
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:37:51 +0300

Hello, all

Does a super-tiny project stand a change of acceptance into
Savannah?  I should like to publish a dynamic-array
implementation for ANSI C that differs from the marjotiy of
others in that its arrays are compatible with standard C
arrays in terms of element access, so that a pointer to a
dymamic array may be substutuded for a pointer to the first
element of a normal C array of the same type, as long as the
only operations on that array are accesses to intividual
elelements.

The project is very small, consisting of a pair of .c and .h
files, with potentially a bunch of additional .c files
implementing different memory-management (grow/shrink)
strategies, but this is only planned for the future.

Having grown rather tired of heavy and bloated platforms for
hosting Free and other open-source software, as well as of
the `git' version-control system, I am looking for something
leaner, cleaner, and supporting `svn' -- to reflect the
simplicity of my project.  Savannah is such a place, not yet
spoiled by the urban civilisation.

If the small size of the project is not obstacle, I will file
a hosting request.