Re: Prompt not centered when started as detached

From: Joan Albert
Subject: Re: Prompt not centered when started as detached
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 08:39:44 +0100

Hi Geraint,

> I believe that the above is the answer. The size defaults to 80 x 24.
>
> If you're a C dev, I think those defaults are in these lines:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/screen.git/tree/src/window.c#n607

Thank you very much for the tip!
I am not a C dev, but I wanted to learn C actually.

Do you think it would be possible (when I have the required skills) for me to
write a patch?
My idea is to have height and width as screen command-line options when
started in detached mode, in order to have more control over them.

Regards,
TS