[Simulavr-devel] Docu patches

From: reinhard . jessich
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Docu patches
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 02:07:56 +0100

I have finished the patches needed to install the documentation.
It took some time, because I neded to upgrade to automake-1.4-p5.

After executing bootstrap and configure, I couldn't compile any longer.
The reason was, that a make rule was added to rerun autoheader.
This rule doesn't add the autoheader options given in bootstrap.
I found a hint in the autoconf docu. This took me several hours to find.

Attached you will find both patches. You have to apply the first and then the
second. I think you have already applied patch one, so only two is needed.

You need to run bootstrap after applying patch two (changes in configure.in).

I hope all is as you would do it. I am not so familar with autoconf/automake.
So please review it. Look also for mistakes in my english, it's not very well.

Regards,
    Reinhard

--
 Ing. Reinhard Jessich              mailto: address@hidden
 A-1190 Vienna, Goergengasse 2/2/1  phone: +43/1/3692600