sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from pub

From: Perazim
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] howto configure sipwitch to allow ua login from public internet
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:31:20 +0200

I resolved the issue by adding:

<access>
<local>0.0.0.0/01</local>
<local>128.0.0.0/01</local>
</access>

to allow access from the full internet space.

Using:

<local>0.0.0.0/0</local>

did not work for some reason not understood.

I know that this is probably not the way the authors had envisioned the
program to be used but I have many UAs each potentially coming up on
different dynamically assigned IP addresses.

This is why I inquired about TLS support for SIP, to cover the clear
text SIP traffic.

I will get back to you in a day or two about the possibilities for
implementing this.

Thanks,

Perazim