sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] understanding error message

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] understanding error message
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 18:52:42 -0700

I’ve never seen those particular errors, but can you share your sksconf & membership files to see if there is anything obviously incorrect within? FWIW, I cannot query your server @ http://keyserver.taygeta.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats which would at least show the results of the membership file (in theory).

-T