sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] understanding error message

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] understanding error message
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 09:48:12 +0200

Have you run sks cleandb during setup phase? The setup scripts should include it..

On June 4, 2019 3:38:38 AM GMT+02:00, Skip Carter <address@hidden> wrote:
my recon logs have messages like these:

<reconciliation handler> error in callback.: Failure("configuration of
remote host (<ADDR_INET [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:39602>) rejected: filters do
not match.\n\tlocal filters: [ yminsky.dedup ]\n\tremote filters: [
yminsky.dedup yminsky.merge ]")

<recon as client> callback timed out.

What do they mean and what do I do about them ? What are these filters
? Is there something else I need to configure ?