sks-devel

[Sks-devel] proxy config

From: Skip Carter
Subject: [Sks-devel] proxy config
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 10:04:58 -0700

I am finally getting my keyserver running properly.  When building the
reverse proxy using Apache on Debian, I ran into this error:

[proxy:warn] [pid 5563:tid 140523378071296] [client
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2368] AH01144: No protocol handler was valid for the
URL /pks/lookup. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure
the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using
LoadModule.

The solution is to load the module proxy_http as well as proxy

This might be worth noting in the documentation

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter
address@hidden

Taygeta Scientific Inc