sks-devel

[Sks-devel] production tweaks

From: Skip Carter
Subject: [Sks-devel] production tweaks
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 18:30:36 -0700

With a lot of help from people on this list, keyserver.taygeta.com has
been running (mostly) trouble-free for a week now.  I now want to make
some adjustment to make it a production system.

First, I don't see a mechanism to rotate logs.  I wrote a script to
rotate the logs and then restart the two components; it works fine but
I'd rather use a built-in mechanism if there is one.

Second, the log location -- can that be specified in the sksconf file ?

Third, my Server Contact field is blank.  Where and how do I set it ?

Fourth, how often is the server statistics information refreshed ?  How
do I control it ?  It appears to only happen at startup.

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter
address@hidden

Taygeta Scientific Inc