sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Shutting down pgp.gwolf.org

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: [Sks-devel] Shutting down pgp.gwolf.org
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 09:38:47 -0500

Hello,

I am shutting down my sks server. I have been part of this network for
a couple of years, and have grown used to SKS' oddities and
fragility. However, this year this is the third time the database gets
corrupted. Restoring from dumps repeatedly leads SKS to Segmentation
fault. And... Well, the reality stands - SKS as it is feels very much
like a relic from other times, unable to cope with an
ever-more-hostile network.

I will be explicitly reaching out to the peers I have on my membership
file.

Thanks for all the fish,

       - Gunnar Wolf