sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] The end of an Era

From: Philihp Busby
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] The end of an Era
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 21:53:38 +0000

I am turning off pgp.philihp.com until further notice. With hourly reboots, it
still had 68% uptime in the last 24 hours, 89% in the last 7 days.

With no apparent developer traction on SKS development to fix its problems, I
agree that we should ring the death knell. Our community isn't known for
quickly changing, and continuing to support an outdated alternative doesn't
help this.

Also: the SKS HKPS is pool is also centralized.

On 2019-08-12T16:13:14Z (11:13AM -0500) Daniel Roesler <address@hidden> sed: