sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Sks-devel Digest, Vol 184, Issue 26

From: Kristian Fiskerstrand
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Sks-devel Digest, Vol 184, Issue 26
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 18:28:42 +0200

Just use unlimited to test, you can monitor actual size through proc for the pid to determine a proper value, but I haven't done the exercise myself

On August 22, 2019 6:19:03 PM GMT+02:00, Jason John Schwarz <address@hidden> wrote:
OK, that is where I was adjusting it on my system, and ulimit -s is showing the increase properly...maybe I just haven't made it large enough.
I am up to 16384 now.  I was hesitant on going to unlimited.  Any suggestion on value, or are you running it in unlimited mode?

Jason John Schwarz
Chief Technical Officer
MSC Inc

Phone: (910) 689.0557